- Elektroinstalační a montážní práce, elektrorevize
- Stavby, stavební činnost
- Zámečnické práce
- Velkoobchod a maloobchod s elektroinstalačním materiálem
Otvírací doba prodejny
Pondělí - Pátek
6.30 - 16.00
Sobota a Neděle
Produkty MEDLight | Produkty SAALMANN | Záruka a servis pro techniku SAALMANN
With the N-LINEpro, MEDlight has developed the state of the art full body cabin for UV phototherapy. A safe and reliable powerhouse that is everything you will ever want or need in a phototherapy cabin.
- Real-time dosimetry with 4 UV sensors
- Oval cabin layout for uniform exposure
- Exceptional treatment times
- Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Low-noise ventilation system
- Low running costs as the UV tubes last up to 500 hours, and can save up to 5,600 Euro per year in tube replacements.
- High efficiency with high purity aluminium reflectors
- Dose limits to prevent severe overdoses
- PIN entry to prevent unauthorized use
- Safety door contact
- Remote operation via network and SKINdex software
- Camera monitoring
- Intercom system
- Nurse call system
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 214 cm
- Width: 121 cm
- Depth: 114 cm
- Weight: 330 Kg
Dermatitis, polymorph light dermatosis, pruritus, acne vulgaris, acne knots, vitiligio, pollinosis, seborrheic dermatitis.
Numerous forms of psoriasis, pruritus, Parapsoriasis en plaques, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, vitiligo, vitamin D deficiency, various eczema.
The geometry of the N-LINEpro cabin has been designed to ensure equal irradiation distances around the whole body. The N-LINEpro is equipped with 40 UVB (311 nm narrowband) or 40 PUVA tubes to achieve short therapy times. A combination of 20/20 is also possible. An innovative, unique dosage system continuously measures and surveys the interior of the cabin and equalises fluctuations of intensity. A quiet ventilation system offers a comfortable environment for the patient and optimises the operating temperature of the tubes. A modern touch screen allows for easy and intuitive operation.
A PIN can be set to prevent unauthorized use of the cabin and further aspects for the patient’s safety were considered, e.g. a security cover in front of the tubes and an electrical door contact that immediately switches the cabin off should the patient open the door. Further options are available such as Remote control via LAN, video surveillance, patient intercom and SKINdex Software.